Contract between user and e-lawyerassistance.com
E-lawyerassistance web site is accessible to you upon your acceptance without revision of the terms, conditions, and notices enclosed herein. Your use of e-lawyerassistance web site proofs your consent to all such terms, conditions, and notices.
Clause 1: Use of e-lawyerassistance services
The parties participating in e-lawyerassistance services, in either filing or responding to a claim, agrees to the following:
- To put forth their best efforts in trying to settle the dispute in a fair and equitable manner.
- To pay the filing fee related to each service.
- That the outcome, either by agreement or decision, shall be binding and be enforceable in any court of competent jurisdiction.
- The participation in e-lawyerassistance services is VOLUNTARY. If, for any reason, you do not agree with the decision, you have the option to pursue other remedies in order to resolve the problem or dispute.
- The outcome, either by agreement or decision, coming from e-lawyerassistance services shall be reduced to writing and acknowledged by both parties to the settlement of the dispute.
- Nothing stated on the e-lawyerassistance websites or by any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be considered an offer to be accepted by any party, unless and until such party and e-lawyerassistance acknowledged a Negotiation, Mediation and/or Arbitration agreement. E-lawyerassistance and its independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators may refrain from acting as negotiator, mediator or arbitrator for any party for any reason, including any perceived conflict of interest, schedule conflict, nonpayment, non-cooperation, or otherwise.
- Any party participating in may retain separate legal counsel to render legal advice or services directly to such party. If, in the opinion of e-lawyerassistance or the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators, a legal issue arises involving one or more of the parties, the negotiator, mediator or arbitrator may, but is under no obligation to, recommend that such party or parties retain separate legal counsel directly.
- Neither e-lawyerassistance nor any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be liable to any party for any act or omission relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. No settlement or other result is guaranteed. E-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators pledge to use their best efforts to resolve the dispute(s) between the parties. Settlement is dependent solely upon the meeting of the minds of the parties to the dispute.
- Neither e-lawyerassistance or any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be a necessary party to any legal proceeding(s) relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. The parties agree to oppose any efforts to make e-lawyerassistance or any independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators a witness in any legal proceeding relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration. Both e-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators shall be disqualified as witnesses in any legal proceeding relating to a negotiation, mediation or arbitration.
- The services provided on e-lawyerassistance web site are void where prohibited. Although this web site is available to all persons in all geographic locations and political jurisdictions. E-lawyerassistance and the independent negotiators, mediators or arbitrators reserve the right to limit the provisions of its/their services to any person, or within any geographic location or political jurisdiction.
- Force Majeure: e-lawyerassistance shall not be held responsible or liable for acts of God, flood, extraordinary weather conditions, earthquake, fire, war, insurrection, riot, action of government, communications or power failure, equipment or software malfunction which is beyond the reasonable control of e-lawyerassistance.
E-lawyerassistance has the right to amend the terms, conditions, and notices under which e-lawyerassistance web site operates, including but not limited to the charges related to the use of e-lawyerassistance services.
Clause 3: Links to third party sites
E-lawyerassistance web site may enclose links to other web sites. E-lawyerassistance is not accountable for the contents of any linked site. E-lawyerassistance is not liable for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site.
Clause 4: No unlawful or harmful use
As a provision of your use of e-lawyerassistance web site, you undertake to e-lawyerassistance that you will not use the web site for any purpose that is unlawful or harmful by these terms, conditions, and notices.
Clause 5: Submitted information
By submitting your information to e-lawyerassistance.com, you agree to give e-lawyerassistance.com the right to review and study your personal information, and accordingly you waive the liability of e-lawyerassistance.com regarding all private data transmitted. E-lawyerassistance does not assume any accountability for the content, messages or information submitted through the web site; e-lawyerassistance purposely renounces any liability with regard to the communicated information.
Clause 6: Materials provided or posted at e-lawyerassistance web site
E-lawyerassistance does not claim ownership of the materials you provide (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any e-lawyerassistance web sites or its associated services. However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you are granting e-lawyerassistance, its affiliated companies and necessary sublicensees permission to use your submission in connection with the operation of their Internet businesses including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. E-lawyerassistance is under no obligation to post or use any materials you may submit and may remove any submission at any time in e-lawyerassistance's sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your submission you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submissions.
Clause 7: Liability disclaimer
Clause 8: Termination/access restriction
E-lawyerassistance reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to e-lawyerassistance web site and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice. To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of Lebanon and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Lebanon in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of e-lawyerassistance web site. Use of e-lawyerassistance web site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and e-lawyerassistance as a result of this agreement or use of the e-lawyerassistance web site. E-lawyerassistance performance of this agreement is subject to existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this agreement is in derogation of e-lawyerassistance’s right to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of e-lawyerassistance web site or information provided to or gathered by e-lawyerassistance with respect to such use. If any part of this agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to applicable law including, but not limited to, the warranty disclaimers and liability limitations set forth above, then the invalid or unenforceable provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of the agreement shall continue in effect. Unless otherwise specified herein, this agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the user and e-lawyerassistance with respect to e-lawyerassistance web site and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written, between the user and e-lawyerassistance with respect to e-lawyerassistance web site. A printed version of this agreement and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. It is the express wish to the parties that this agreement and all related documents are drawn up in English.
Clause 9: Copyright and trademark notices
All contents of e-lawyerassistance web site are: Copyright 2008 e-lawyerassistance and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved.
Clause 10: Trademarks
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The example companies, organizations, products, people and events depicted herein are fictitious. No association with any real company, organization, product, person, or event is intended or should be inferred. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Clause 11: Resolution of conflicts
Any conflict resulting from the use of e-lawyerassistance web site, either between parties or neutrals is subject to e-lawyerassistance agreeable resolution process prior to any official legal proceedings.